Help! False Positives
Help! Spam Leakage
SNF Win* SDK
int getScanXMLLog(int ScanHandle, char** Bfr, int* Length)
This function returns the scan result code (see Result Codes) and a pointer to a buffer containing any XML Log Data that was produced for the scan associated with the ScanHandle.
The function is passed a valid ScanHandle which identifies the scan result block to query; the address of a char* which will be changed to point to a buffer containing any XML Log Data that was produced; and the address of an integer which will be changed to the length of the XML Log Data buffer.
If no XML Log Data was produced for the scan then the pointer Bfr will point to a safe empty string and Length will be set to zero. Put another way, Bfr and Length will be consistent with an empty null terminated string.
The char* Bfr and the int Length will remain valid until closeScan() is called for this ScanHandle.
In order for XML Log Data to be produced the engine must be configured properly. For details visit the XML Log configuration documentation.
- ScanHandle = a valid scan handle from scanBuffer() or scanFile().
- Bfr = a pointer to a char* where the char* will be changed to point to the XML Log Data.
- Length = a pointer to an int where the int will be changed to the length of the XML Log Data.
- returns the scan result code upon success otherwise an error code:
- snf_ERROR_NO_HANDLE - The ScanHandle is not valid.
- snf_ERROR_EXCEPTION - There was a problem retrieving the data.
- See Result Codes for other possible return values.