Help! False Positives
Help! Spam Leakage
GBUdb is an IP reputation system based on a collaborative behavior monitoring network. Each SNF node learns the behaviors of the message source IPs it encounters and then shares that information with all of the other SNF nodes in the cloud.
The name is derived from the four principal types of IP classifications in the system:
- Good - Administratively white-listed.
- Bad - Administratively black-listed.
- Ugly or Undefined - Evaluated by learned behavior.
- Ignore or Infrastructure - Gateways, or mid-way MTAs.
The following sections will give you more specific details about GBUdb.
- Evaluation Ranges
- How it Works (in general)
- Ignore List
- Information Sharing and Security
- Reference Settings
- What GBUdb Learns
- Updating GBUdb with SNFClient