Help! False Positives
Help! Spam Leakage
Version 3 Documentation
Version 2 KB/Wiki
Support Documentation and FAQsVersion 3 Documentation
- The documentation for version 3 is designed to help you find your way to what you need as quickly as possible. We've covered everything from installation guides to function definitions in a structured index that you can navigate either directly or through our drop-down tree. We've also built another similar index of articles in our friendly Q&A format and cross-referenced between the two trees so you can easily locate related information. Finally you can also use our google powered search feature to locate information on this site, related sites, or even our email archives. We will continue, as always, to update the documentation and Q&A sections as new information evolves and based on your comments and suggestions.
- Version 2 has now been deprecated and is no longer supported. Version 3 provides substantially improved performance and accuracy. Please upgrade as soon as possible.
We recommend using the Installer for most upgrades. Please see our Products page for more information. For any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Search through the mail list archives to find previous discussions on a variety of topics. Helpful information including Message Sniffer setup, fine tuning, automating tasks, scripts, and many related issues can be found.
The Message Sniffer Community
Contact the Support Team
- If you do not find the answers you are looking for, you can send an email at any time to email@example.com.
- If all else fails, feel free to call our technical services number between 0500-1700 eastern: 703.779.3664 in Northern Virginia, USA.
- For billing, order processing, or other general questions feel free to call our main number between 0500-1700 eastern: 703.323.6333 in Northern Virginia, USA. OR 1.866.770.1044 Toll Free.