Q & A Home
Version 3 Architecture
- About the False Positives Process
- Can you tell me which rule caught this message?
- How can I positively identify email messages handled by SNF?
- How do I add a whitelist of domains?
- In a false positive, why are you asking for a log file lines, I thought you would be able to find them yourself?
- Sniffer is suddenly creating a lot of False Positives. What do I do?
- Standard False Positive Response Codes
- What you mean when you say "the rule is strong". How is strength measured?
- What happens after I submit a false positive?
- What is the difference between a blocking rule and a white rule?
- When we report these to false, how long until I get a response?
- Why can't these failed rule ID's be place in the headers of the message?
- Why do you keep a particular rule in a FP report?