Q & A Home
Version 3 Architecture
- Does Message Sniffer read the headers inserted by an another application, for example white-listed addresses?
- Does version 3 require more RAM than version 2?
- How long does it usually take to scan a message with Message Sniffer and how does that compare with SpamAssassin?
- I want to know which rule fired on a specific message. Is there a way to parse a message for the specific rule ID that fires?
- Is Message Sniffer as fast as CommuniGate?
- Is Message Sniffer capable of dropping spam or can it only tag the spam?
- Is there a message I can send through Sniffer to see if it is detecting spam?
- Is there an email I can send that SHOULD trigger Sniffer to think it contains spam?
- Is there an increase in network traffic in Version 3?
- Is there a message size limit for Sniffer?
- Testing email content questions with Sniffer
- What is the easiest way to see if an email is failing Sniffer?
- When not using the daemon, does the sniffer queue up all incoming requests and then process them one at a time?
- Where do I start checking to ensure that the spam is indeed being caught and tagged?
- Will Sniffer reduce my daily workload of analyzing the spam trap?