Q & A Home
Version 3 Architecture
SNF is a multi-platform filtering engine. As such it does not natively support mail disposition functions (routing, quarantine, etc) on all of the supported platforms --- In many cases, a third party filtering plugin is used to connect SNF to the platform. In some cases, we offer integration solutions ourselves such as for MDaemon, Postfix, and in some cases IMail.
- Can I integrate Message Sniffer directly with IMail?
- Can I use Message Sniffer in other Email programs like QMail?
- Can I use Message Sniffer with Exchange?
- Does Sniffer integrate directly with Merak Mail?
- Does Sniffer support GTUBE?
- Does Sniffer work directly with SmarterMail... i.e. without Declude?
- How do I add Message Sniffer to eWall v3?
- How do I get SNF to pay attention to Hotmail's X-Originating-IP: or AOLs X-AOL-IP: or 21cns X-MAIL-SOURCE-IP:?
- How do I use both Sniffer and SURBL together?
- I am using Amavis and having trouble seeing additional headers. What is going on?
- I have eWall v3. I installed Message Sniffer but it's not helping.
- Is Message Sniffer a good fit for running on email clients?