Q & A Home
Version 3 Architecture
- Are there any special prices for small businesses?
- Can I subscribe on a monthly basis, rather then prepaying for a year upfront?
- Does the Sniffer license change from platform to platform?
- How can I purchase Message Sniffer?
- How do I know how many Sniffer licenses (subscriptions) I need?
- I currently have a trial license. When I order the full subscription, will I be able to keep my same license and authentication code that you gave me in the trial?
- I see --RELOADING-- AuthError in my log file and now I can't start SNF. Does that mean my subscription has lapsed?
- If I renew my Sniffer subscription will I get new license ID or can I keep my old one?
- My company would like to build backup mail gateway. Do I need another license for this?
- We are changing domains. What do I need to do from our end to keep the updates coming from you and is there any config involved?
- We are changing servers. Can I keep my license active on both servers while we are transition?
- What are the options for additional server licensing?
- What is my license ID / authentication code?
- Why can I not subscribe to SNF with an address from hotmail, gmail, yahoo, or other public webmail site?